Avecto are now searching for an Area Vice President - West
We are seeking a dynamic Area Vice President to join our Americas team, specifically managing our enterprise sales reps across the Western territory.
The team has been ambitiously built over the last 8 years, constantly striving towards excellence and exceptional revenue growth year over year. It's therefore important that we find somebody who appreciates the genuine enthusiasm and dedication required for growing a team selling ground-breaking software in a fast-paced environment.
Avecto is growing quickly and as we expand the team, we are looking for an individual who can easily adapt to change and is excited by the prospect of working for an innovative, success driven organization. This individual should be a great collaborator and team-worker, have an eye for details, a passion for technology and a drive to push for success.
We have created a fantastic work environment with a great company culture, focused on personal and professional growth. We also offer highly competitive benefits which you can review on our website.
As an Area Vice President, you will be expected to:
- Define and execute territory sales plans for assigned geographic territory, meet and exceed sales goals through managing your enterprise sales team
- Build talent pipeline; coach, train, motivate and grow your team
- Plan and direct sales staff activities and objectives to maximize sales volume as well as identify employee performance goals and measurements, partnering with them to obtain positive results
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Drive strategic deals and accounts to six-figure and seven-figure deal victories on a regular basis
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering. Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Provide product demonstration to prospective customers when necessary
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast and performance
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with direct reports, management, customers and support staff (Recruitment, Marketing, Customer Operations...)
- Leadership and management of the Sales team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Extensive experience in software sales, preferably security, selling into large, enterprise accounts
- Knowledge of the territory and account base within the Western territory, having a strong network
- Record of consistent overachievement of quota and sales goals within the Americas/Western territory
- Willingness to improve our current process
- Exceptional leadership skills: a strong motivator and a 'hands on' manager
- Experience of building world class teams
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency