We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Sales Manager to join our highly motivated and successful sales team to help drive the continued growth of our business.
Our sales team has been built over the last 6 years with relentless ambition and a drive towards ...let's face it... lots of revenue! It's important that we find somebody who appreciates the excitement and dedication needed when working for a fast growing and ambitious business.
With a long list of blue chip global businesses using our solutions, our recent launch of Defendpoint will allow us to grow our business to new levels.
We have created a fantastic work environment; allocated a training budget to help you continue your personal and professional growth and a long, long list of benefits which you can review on our website.
Leading from the front, you will encourage your account team to prospect, develop opportunities and work closely to build new accounts and generate increased business within existing accounts.
You will liaise with customers at a senior level to build relationships, understand requirements, and qualify leads and above all... Successfully sell our product!
Interact with our experienced and technically gifted professional services team to demo the product for potential clients.
Planning for your Territory and forecasting deal prospects across the business.
Collaborate with strategic Channel, Alliance & SI partners Assisting with corporate tradeshows and events both in the US and overseas.
- Good communication skills are an absolute must for us, we like people who love to talk.
- We need people with a drive to succeed and who are motivated by financial rewards.
- Interest or experience in technology market is important; you need to be passionate about our product and our market.
- Extensive experience selling to global enterprise customers working on deal sizes of high six figures and greater.
- We want candidates that have the desire to continue to forge a successful career within the sales industry.
- Desire to learn! We are constantly evolving and leaning so we love people who adapt well to change, and are always willing to throw new ideas into the mix.
- Most importantly we want people, who are outgoing, have a desire to work hard but love what they do!