Avecto are now searching for an Implementation Consultant.
We are seeking a dynamic and energetic Implementation Consultant to join our US Professional Services Post Sales Implementation Team.
The team has been ambitiously built over the last 8 years, constantly striving towards technical excellence and customer service. It's therefore important that we find somebody who appreciates the genuine enthusiasm and dedication required for implementing ground breaking security products.
Avecto is growing quickly and as we expand the team, we are looking for an individual who can easily adapt to change and is excited by the prospect of working for a fast paced, innovative, customer success driven organization. This individual should be a great collaborator and team-worker, have an eye for details, a passion for technology and a drive to push for success.
We have created a fantastic work environment with a great company culture, focused on personal and professional growth. We also offer highly competitive benefits which you can review on our website.
- Implement Defendpoint effectively and within budget for customers of all sizes across a range of industries
- Manage multiple concurrent Defendpoint implementation projects
- Delivery of the Avecto training course
- Understand and improve Avecto delivery processes, procedures and documentation
- Contribute actively to the Avecto technical community
Key Metrics and Accountabilities
- Customer Satisfaction at the end of implementation
- Expected to spend 62.5% of working hours on billable activity
- Implement in accordance with Avecto methodology
- BA/BSc, or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience as an implementation or delivery consultant within the Information Technology Sector.
- Experience working with End Point Security Technology
- Experience delivering onsite technical consultancy to a range of technically experienced senior managers and project investors.
- Active Directory Group Policy knowledge
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft product range especially focused around Windows Operating Systems, Server Operating systems and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Familiarity with McAfee ePO
- Familiarity with OS X
- Familiarity with Azure
- Customer Focussed
- Flexible and Adaptable approach to travel and working hours
- Able to manage own Projects, Tasks and Workload effectively with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates Professionalism and Commercial Savvy, can be trusted to represent Avecto effectively and secure positives outcomes for the customer and Avecto.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator. Comfortable working with Presentations, Documentation and Procedures.
- Quick learner, must be able to adapt to a rapidly evolving technology space and love the challenge of learning something new.
The right candidate should have a genuine passion for the technology space, love problem solving and be committed to customer service. This role is fantastic for candidates who are actively pursuing a career within consultancy.
Avecto has a highly collaborative culture. The whole organisation has a vested interest in customers implementing our software effectively. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to work consultatively with the wider Avecto community to ensure customer implementations complete successfully.