Avecto are now searching for even more Internal Account Managers/Business Development Representatives in their brand new Somerville office!
We are the market leader in endpoint cyber security software, partnered with Microsoft (Gold) and McAfee. Due to our phenomenal success in the US, we are now looking for more entry-level Inside Sales Representatives to join our ever-growing and award-winning Internal Account Management team, here in our brand new offices in Somerville!
The team has been built over the last 8 years with relentless ambition and a strive towards excellence so it's important that we find somebody who appreciates the excitement and dedication needed for selling ground breaking security software in a fast paced and expanding business.
We have won countless awards for entrepreneurship and innovation, we have created a fantastic work-hard play-hard environment where culture is key.
To continue your personal and professional growth, we have allocated training, internal and external, created a brilliant team environment, and a long, long list of benefits which you can review below. Our training program is designed for aspiring sales professionals with no experience in technology or sales - it's all about having the right attitude!
What is the role of an Internal Account Manager?
Our 5-year commercial program is designed for confident, tenacious and fiercely success- and money-motivated individuals who will easily adapt to change in our exhilarating, fast-paced environment.
The Internal Sales team play a crucial role in the continued success of the company globally with the team typically providing 90%+ of all pipeline created by the business. You will also get the chance to liaise with some of our biggest industry partners such as Microsoft & Intel.
- Working as part an industry-aligned sales team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with all areas of the business selling our award winning software Defendpoint.
- Your task is to generate highly qualified leads and book meetings in a key territory which you will specialize in.
- Consulting and advising businesses over the phone on the threats of cyber security and we can help them best protect their money, data and (potentially) their reputation
- You will be working in an experienced team together with an assigned Enterprise Sales Manager and a Technology Consultant.
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with all areas of the business and will be the mouth piece for all of our products and external messages. You will also get the chance to work with some of our biggest industry partners such as Microsoft and McAfee.
You will have the chance to support our presence on industry leading events and trade shows as well as supporting our reseller community on customer facing events. We will offer you FAST progression...
- Within 12-18 months you will have the opportunity to interview for a promotion for a Senior Account Manager position.
- Within 5 years we aim to have you promoted to an Enterprise Sales Manager, responsible for your own team, your own territory and a $multi-million target
- Work-hard, play-hard culture
- Travel to trade shows across the US
- Fast progression to Senior Account Manager position
- Attend annual Summer Kick Off event and Christmas party
- 401k Matching
- Healthcare with 100% of the premium covered by Avecto
- Life Insurance
- Early finish Fridays!
Required Skills for Internal Account Manager
- Outgoing, driven personality
- Strong organisational and highly effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Competitive, driven and tenacious individual with the ability to deliver against set targets
- The ability to manage your time effectively
- Financially motivated
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- A personal commitment to your ongoing development
- Eager to contribute to our fun, family culture!
- No technical or sales experience required
- We take on people from all majors!