We are seeking an Innovative Senior QA Engineer to join our expanding QA department.
The team has been built over the last 6 years with relentless ambition and a strive towards technical excellence so it's important that we find somebody who appreciates the excitement and dedication required for developing ground breaking security products.
We have a fast growing business, the fastest growing software in the country actually, so we do need somebody who can also adapt to change and is excited by the prospect of working for a fast paced, innovative and exhilarating business.
We have created a fantastic work environment; allocated a training budget to help you continue your personal and professional growth and a long, long list of benefits which you can review on our website.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Senior QA Engineer to join our award winning QA team. The Senior QA Engineer will be required to assist in delivery of major projects, defining test strategies and creating test plans for these projects. They will be required to lead the Quality Assurance for major product releases and be involved in all aspects of the QA/Development cycle. This position requires a broad set of skills across a diverse range of technologies such as Microsoft Azure, SQL Server, OSX and Windows 10.
- Experience in all aspects of QA from test analysis and requirements gathering through to product delivery
- Good working knowledge of test case management tools and defect tracking systems
- Good working knowledge of VMware and other virtualization technologies
- Experience in creating and maintaining your own test environments.
- Experience of automated testing and scripting. (Advantageous)
- Experience of Windows servers, Active Directory and Group Policy (Advantageous)
- ISEB certification. (Advantageous)
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.