We are seeking an established and commercially astute Pre-Sales Manager (West) to lead our pre-sales team across the Western territory. It's important for us to find a leader who still has the passion for influencing and driving forward a sale. Behavior breeds behavior and we are keen for our team to be surrounded by excellence.
- Responsible for managing, mentoring, and growing our team of Sales Engineers in the West Coast Territory, helping the team to maximize industry knowledge and provide technical expertise to increase commercial awareness.
- A hands on approach to help the team overcome the technical barriers in the sales cycle.
- Developing strong relationships and collaborate with key internal and client stakeholders.
- Enabling to the team in understanding client needs and broaden the scope of Avecto's product set within the customer.
- Increase competitive knowledge with the team.
- Identifying opportunities for further revenue growth.
- Identify opportunities for improvement with the current procedures and to refine the sales cycle where necessary.
- Provide senior level stakeholder throughout the sales process; bring in subject matter experts where needed.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background
- Extensive experience and a successful track record in a similar position
- 10+ years of sales engineering.
- 5+ years in management/leadership position
- Management of in territory sales engineers
- Significant experience leading a team of high performers in a high stress, high growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team toward ambitious goals
- Experience in Software/Security Industry
- Experience working for a global company and working with multiple regions
- A broad understanding of the security landscape. Knowledge of Active Directory, SQL, McAfee ePO, Windows Security preferred.
What's in it for you
We have created a fantastic work environment, where culture is key and having fun is a crucial part of the work day. We also provide 40qk with matching, health and dental insurance with the premium being covered 100% by us, life insurance and early finish Fridays!
Avecto Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.