Avecto are now searching for a Senior Account Manager.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our incredibly successful US Sales Team, to be based in Boston.
Our global sales team has been built over the last 8 years with relentless ambition and a drive towards success and now due to our rapid growth we are looking to expand the team even further.
The region will be receiving a large investment over the next FY so it's important that we find somebody who appreciates the excitement and dedication needed when working for a fast growing and ambitious business.
With global enterprises using our solution, an existing customer base and the recent launch of iC3 and Defendpoint for Mac, allows us to grow our business to new levels and we want you to be a part of it.
We have created a fantastic work environment; allocated a training budget to help you continue you’re personal and professional growth and a long, long list of benefits which you can review on our website.
- You will be working closely with your dedicated Enterprise Sales Manager to prospect into new and existing accounts in your territory, liaising with customers at a senior level to build relationships, understand requirements and qualify leads
- Proficient in identifying key decision makers across various organizations
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly & annual quota
- Interact with our experienced and technically gifted professional services team to demo the product for potential clients
- Planning your territory and forecasting deal prospects across the business
- Collaborate with strategic channel, alliance & SI partners locally within your territory
- Assisting with corporate trade-shows and events across the US
- Follow up on marketing leads to qualify business needs
- Manage a large and growing database of leads in Salesforce.com, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them in the sales pipeline to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
- 1+ years of experience in a quota carrying sales role, preferably for a security/software vendor
- Experience working with resellers is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close mid-market business
- Proven record of overachieving quota and results in a high-growth company environment
- Established reputation as a high integrity top performer
- Strong relationships with senior level IT and security professionals