The team has been built over the last 5 years with attention and care so it's important that we find somebody who appreciates what a great team we have and will be invested in making sure we continue to strive towards excellence when dealing with Avecto's potential and existing customers.
We have a fast growing business, the fastest growing software in the country actually, so we do need somebody who can also adapt to change and is excited by the prospect of working for a fast paced, innovative and exhilarating business.
We have created a fantastic work environment; allocated a training budget to help you continue you're personal and professional growth and a long, long list of benefits which you can review on our website.
- Deliver product demonstrations in web meetings, webinars and onsite meetings in conjunction with our Enterprise Relationship Managers.
- Installation and configuration of the software in pilot implementations for potential customers and partners of Avecto.
- Provide technical and thought leadership in the production of customer RFPs.
- We need somebody who has a history of absorbing business processes and an openness to suggesting areas for change and improvement.
- We are looking for a candidate with extensive experience as a pre-sales consultant / sales engineer within the Information Technology Sector.
- Not only do we want somebody with a love of technology but ideally we are looking for the love and a sharp commercial awareness of the technology space.
- We would like you to have experience delivering webinars and onsite technical demonstrations as we do use a blend of both.
- Active Directory Group Policy knowledge is advantageous for this position, but we will consider candidates who are looking to move from another technical arena.
- A working knowledge with Microsoft product range and Windows OS is essential.
- Exposure to the security market or at least a genuine interest in the space would be an advantage.