We are looking for a candidate to lead the delivery of high quality product documentation to support all Avecto products and services, expand and improve our customer experience when they use Avecto product documentation, and share your skills and knowledge with others.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator who works effectively as part of a high achieving team. They will be responsible for creating and maintaining excellent task-driven user assistance in a variety of end formats that changes the experience our users have with the product. Ensuring all user assistance deliver intuitive and informative help to support the broad spectrum of customers and their learning paths. Driving innovation in the creation, delivery and maintenance of user assistance. You will be responsible for championing the role of Technical Writing and associated skillsets throughout the business. Working with the documentation change request backlog, and prioritising workloads to meet specific deadlines.
Not only do we offer a fantastic working environment, but due to our rapid and sustained expansion we are able to continually create opportunities to further your career. Successful applicants will receive a salary and rewards package which is constantly reviewed to make sure we offer our employees the most attractive and package within the market.
- Experience and understanding of managing software product documentation
- Excellent English language skills and a clear and precise writing style, preferably with an understanding of computer software
Experience and technical skills
- A high level of technical understanding and competency
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- HTML / CSS / XML
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to manage your time effectively
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A personal commitment to your ongoing development
- Highly motivated, proactive, can demonstrate an ability to self-learn
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as on your own
Experience of all or some of the following skills and experience is advantageous
- Degree educated in a relevant subject matter eg: Computer Science, IT
- MadCap Flare, or similar document authoring suite
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Experience of working with Agile document management methodologies
Benefits: We have created a fantastic work environment, allocated a training budget to help you continue your personal and professional growth and a long, long list of benefits.