Enterprise Sales Trainee Program
Your guided step into an exciting sales career
Our position is an offering for somebody who wants to take on a lot of responsibility at a very early stage in their career, and follow a challenging trainee programme into sales. Our organisation is growing ferociously across the globe, and we are looking for young and innovative candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow our German footprint.
Our sales trainee programme is designed for confident, tenacious and fiercely success-motivated individuals with no experience, who will easily adapt to change in our exhilarating, fast-paced environment. You will be working as part of a sales team to:
- Research new prospective customers and the cyber security threats they face
- Consult and advise businesses on how they should best protect their money and data over the phone
- Generate highly qualified leads in a key target industry which you will specialise in
- Attend security trade shows across Germany and Europe on behalf of Avecto and meet with potential customers and partner organisations.
- Collaborate with all areas of the business and will be the mouth piece for all of our products and external messages.
- Joining customer calls and meetings will start soon after you met the milestones of your individual training program as it is all about you. Your experiences and your capabilities to achieve set targets.
Who are our customers and target accounts?
Avecto is mainly selling to DAX and Fortune 1000 accounts although our solution is designed to meet any kind of companies but for the "Mittelstand" we have specialised channel partners that are working with these accounts already. The large enterprises want to work with a software vendor directly as our kind of solution is strategic to them.
We will offer you FAST progression...
This opportunity is not for somebody who wants a career of phone selling, this is for somebody who wants a comprehensive training programme and fast progression into a sales role.
- After about 12 months you will be promoted to an Account Manager who is responsible for closing deals with smaller accounts (1000 to 5000 employees)
- Within about 3 to 5 years you will be promoted to an Enterprise Account Manager, responsible for your own team and your own territory.
There could be the opportunity to work from one of our international offices in Manchester or Boston if there is a job opportunity and you have been successful in your initial assignment.
- You will receive ongoing sales and product training support and courses that will prepare you for your next step within your sales career Ongoing coaching from experienced Sales Executives
- Regular visits to our UK office for training
- Monthly bonuses
- Stock options based on your performance
- 30 days of vacations
- Bachelors' degree or Master
- Fluent in English and German
- Competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Confident communicator and strong work ethic
- No sales or technical experience required! You will receive ongoing coaching by your experienced colleagues