Find out the benefits of least privilege
88% of all Critical vulnerabilities reported over the last five years could have been mitigated by removing admin rights.
Doing so also greatly reduces the risk of losing data, either by cyber attack exploiting privileges, or misuse.
And with least privilege also increasingly a requirement to achieve compliance, there’s even more reason to take action and ensure least privilege across your organization.
- 0 % think IT admins pose the biggest risk to security Avecto
- 0 % of Critical Microsoft Vulnerabilities mitigated by removing admin rights 2017 Microsoft Vulnerabilities Report
- 0 % increase in critical Microsoft Vulnerabilities since 2013 Avecto
Achieve least privilege
Defendpoint's privilege management capability ensures minimum impact for end users, for maximum productivity gain.
Working in tandem with application control, this powerful combination makes whitelisting simple - allowing you to assign privileges directly to applications, tasks and scripts to protect the endpoint against attacks that hit the operating system.
Our policy-based approach means rules are assigned to different groups of users, depending on their needs.
Defendpoint effectively stop cyber attacks with low maintenance overheads and implementation costs.
Microsoft Vulnerabilities Report 2017
The 2017 Microsoft Vulnerabilities Report reviews the latest trends and reveals that the number of published vulnerabilities has risen by 111% over five years.
What you will learn from this report:
- The latest insight into key vulnerabilities facing your organization
- How 2017’s vulnerabilities compare with previous years
- Learn why this simple step is so essential to security